- Position Type:
MAXBACHAT (PVT) LIMITED requires competent and hardworking individuals for the position of "Asst. Store Manager" for its Flagship discount stores in Hyderabad, with the following responsibilities:
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of company SOPs, guidelines & policies, which includes Store opening and closing procedures, dress code, staff hygiene, attendance & punctuality etc.
- Lead the team to achieve daily & monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / targets.
- Manage stock availability.
- Daily opening and closing reports on their schedules time.
- Assure excellent customer services, prompt complaint resolution & communication of customer requirements to management.
- Training of new staff and manage distribution of responsibilities.
- Track, manage and report staff performance, achievement(s) or misconducts.
- Ensure that cash is handled properly; Daily shift and inventory audits are conducted as per policy.
- Other assignments provided by the Management.
Required Skills / Personal Attributes:
- Prior experience of managing a small team OR working with a FMCG, distribution, customer service, or retail company / store.
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to handle customers in a positive and calm manner
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
- Confidence with strong leadership qualities and communication skills.
- Responsible, willing to take initiative & be accountable.
- Readiness to work on holidays and irregular hours (if required by business).
- Good computer skills & well versed in MS Office applications.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com with the following subject "Application For Asst. Store Manager Position - Hyderabad".